- from your main facebook page, click on the photos tab or click on the photos icon on the bottom left hand side toolbar.
- your albums will be listed on the bottom of the page. click on the album with the pictures that you want to tag your friends in or add captions to.
- click on "Edit Photos" above the box of pictures in your album.
- all the pictures for your album will then be listed on the page with a box on the left-hand side for you to type your captions into and the picture on the right-hand side where you can tag the people in the picture.
- to add a caption to the picture, simply type what you want the caption to be in the caption box on the left-hand side.
- to tag someone in a picture, click on them in the picture on the right-hand side.
- a box will pop up with a list of all your facebook friends. click the check-box next to the friend's name that is shown in the picture.
- click on tag. the person's name will now show up in the "In the Photo" section under the caption box for this picture and this picture will now show up on you friend's wall, stating that you tagged them in a picture.
- you can repeat steps 6 to 8 for all the people in the picture.
- repeat steps 5 to 9 for all the pictures in your album.
- once you are done, click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
facebook 402 -- adding captions and tagging your friends in your pictures
so, now that you have friends on facebook and pictures on facebook, you probably want to tag your friends that are in the pictures that you have on facebook and you may want to add captions to help explain what is going on in the picture. here's how: