Thursday, January 8, 2009

my new laptop, it's pink!

after working with mike's cool new acer mini laptop, I decieded that I really wanted one too! so my wonderful husband got me one and it came in today and it's pink!! I have been playing with it all night and I really like it. I will probally still use my big laptops for somethings, but for everything else (including traveling, this one will be great).



update 9 february 2009, here are links to 2 great tech republic posts on this:
the acer aspire one
geek gifts 2008: the acer aspire one

2 comments:

Ginger Tate said...

Love that pink laptop.....I do not know how I ever got by without mine. In the evening, Larry is on one end of the couch with his and I'm on the other. He even e-mailed me last night...lol

Have a blessed week!

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

CUTE! I wanted a mini, but my husband said he couldn't type on it. So we went with a regular size...but at least it's pink :-)