- put all the photos you want in the slideshow in one folder.
- in picasa, click on the sync button to sync your (folder) album to the web.
- log into the picasa webpage.
- click on the album with the pictures for the slideshow.
- click on link to this album (in the menu pane on the right-hand side).
- click on embed slideshow.
- a window will then pop up for you to select your settings and give you the code to copy into your blog or website.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
how to add a picasa slide show to your blog
one of the coolest things that you can do with picasa is add a slideshow of your pictures to your blog posts or website and it's really easy to do: